This Sunday morning wasn't so nice. I was driving to Krispy Kreme to get doughnuts for my church visit and when I was sitting in the turning lane I was hit by spit wads! Oh, I am still mad about this! There was a teenage kid in the car next to me with the window rolled down and he hit my car five times! And his parents were doing NOTHING! I seriously was gagging in the car. I had to clean off the spit wads! Gross! Idaho... We were just getting along and then this had to happen. Why?
The church visit went well. Actually, it went great! The students were so respectful and engaged. And when I stayed for the lesson I was impressed by all the bible they knew. Not that they shouldn't but they were spitting answers I didn't even know. This youth pastor is good! And after the lesson the students came up to me to talk about Camp Team. Heidi, you have some future camp team people coming your way! They love the program.
I wish you all a happy Sunday. Set you clocks back! Which Idaho is already an hour ahead so when I fly back it's like I get to go back two hours! Sweet!
-Courtney
I like how you mentioned the kids at the church were "spitting" answers out after you just got done talking about the disgusting spit wads on the car. :)
ReplyDelete